воскресенье, 4 февраля 2018 г.

I love this time of year for the crabs. As a kid my mom would always make stuffed crabs, well crabmeat stuffing baked on individual aluminum crab shaped tins that we washed after each time we used them. Oh the memories, how my tummy would get happy when my mom said to get out those individual crab tins. This is my play on my moms recipe. I make the same stuffing mix and just put it in an eggroll wrapper. Its delicious.


I love this time of year for the crabs. As a kid my mom would always make stuffed crabs, well crabmeat stuffing baked on individual aluminum crab shaped tins that we washed after each time we used them. Oh the memories, how my tummy would get happy when my mom said to get out those individual crab tins. This is my play on my moms recipe. I make the same stuffing mix and just put it in an eggroll wrapper. Its delicious.

Original article and pictures take https://justapinch.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий